i am a pretentious hack.

       i'm not dead!

Saturday, November 04, 2006

gladwell didn't give me anything.

john hodgman made me a birthday present! but he needed a little help getting it (SECRETLY) into my hands, so he enlisted freelance podcaster extraordinaire dave lifton to help him disguise it as a professional interview entirely unrelated to me. what tremendous, tender lengths he goes to for my sake! hodgman and i are the mummenschanz of long-distance love, proclaiming our devotion through a series of contortions and crabwalks and intricately propped maneuvers that only the most dedicated observer would ever completely understand. but even a casual passerby might enjoy some or all of the show, so i would like to share my present with all of you. you may partake of it here, and you may leave your belated cards and gifts on the hall table.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home