i am a pretentious hack.

       i'm not dead!

Tuesday, April 18, 2006

a note from lsz

Dear Readers,

i may not be "the" JP, but hey i think i could come in at maybe 4th place... if you take away my awful grammar and horrid spelling. I bake a mean pumpkin pie and often burn my toast in the morning (for those of you that like burnt toast) I also do windows.

i don't have anything exciting to talk about today, no links, no current events, no hot guy leads sorry!, but i will say that we all miss JP very much, don't we kids?

oh yeah and don't go copying my new trend, a blog-within-a-blog.

yours truly,
me

11 Comments:

  • At 11:35 PM, Blogger Mikey B. said…

    Your grammar and spelling have never been bad at all. Trust me, cruise Myspace for about 5 minutes and you'll see what I mean.

    /I'll take one burnt toast, please

     
  • At 3:54 AM, Blogger Me said…

    hahaha you don't like burnt toast!

     
  • At 9:01 PM, Blogger Mikey B. said…

    How do you know that I don't like burnt toast? I like alot of things burnt, such as; Popcorn, toast, french toast, chips, etc etc..

    *stomps*

    I'll go burn my own then :p.

     
  • At 4:37 AM, Blogger Me said…

    burnt popcorn is the worst... ewww! :p

     
  • At 9:29 PM, Blogger juniper pearl said…

    you're wrong, lsz, it's the very best kind of popcorn, all ashy and bitter . . . mmmmmmm. but then, i prefer most things on the charred side.

    hello, mikey. it's good to hear from you again.

     
  • At 4:38 AM, Blogger Me said…

    at least there's hope that someday somebody will like me all charred and in an urn!

     
  • At 4:56 PM, Blogger Mikey B. said…

    JP, you supply the charcoal and I'll supply the lighter and lighter fluid :p.

     
  • At 7:42 PM, Blogger Me said…

    i'll supply the urn.

     
  • At 12:29 AM, Blogger Mikey B. said…

    "LSZ Burgers. Get your fresh, hot lsz burgers. Nothing says yum like LSZ!"

    hahahaha.. I'm kidding with you lsz. I really hope you know that :).

     
  • At 3:25 AM, Blogger Me said…

    don't forget the cheez! yum!

     
  • At 12:08 PM, Blogger Mikey B. said…

    Of course, I would be doing you a disservice by not adding cheez :p.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home