i am a pretentious hack.

       i'm not dead!

Saturday, April 30, 2005

Engrish.com: Lifting up ones. Enjoy us now!

this is not a new
post. it is the last entry's
engrish translation.


How you deceive me, cruel destiny of Ohio state!


There are even excessively many people for those where we do not meet
because of those the right.


After he coming to the scene, I have accessed the new modulo emperor
joey as ratz directly. Instinct and accurately enter to my head where
that you have known first thing, a little as for him of the troop of
the Nazis of imperfection the grudging as for everything which is
what, and oh it is high in the guy who meets. Is the really good
glance where me, you obtained meant? The war like the keeper of the
crypt where he is authorized and has fattened ended, in order entirely
to stop one group he with respect to sphere, so sufficient confidence
for that got together in him who perhaps me has not been given, but
ratz of joey? To "whether, that no 4 days by all means as for someone
I where the legal emperor was said it is thing here where
approximately present I say that you express as for that speaking my"
you is not something which is here and next, Thursday at the night...

* Sigh *

If my job has not been known well, rather than being called
"talk show JON", it should access the quick post being, now that being
important for plotting it makes in order then really to return to this
page, go.

So. Rather than Thursday the night, me that wife being able say, to be
many stewart of jon which is not without fail stewart of favoritest
jon of the most love where my husband, stewart of jon, I very am best
to his love for my life half being the lot being,

He and me thought of that, but as for us I have known, if now
it does not believe me, law imperial joey ratz. thing him who lever
densely this image just steals being exactly accessed the fact that I
thing count because some am the only 2 years old which are thought and
am not the only 2 people of the planet everyday from the web site of
show separated, and you and me it goes there where it verifies,
concerning you yourself it can look at that.

There with no that that it is you and I it denies, jonny. we tie like
two cans of the opposite edge of the telephone of the house on the
tree together, some day we attach each other of the bookstore
sluggishly gladwell of malcolm which and you do and like as the run
done in approximately all times exactly alongside this you say 1 Tsuga
our string, beautifully small transmission, "Ohio state? "And me you
say," in me who am given the doll, the female dog! ! ! ! ! "

And that is empty smooth navigation there.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home