i am a pretentious hack.

       i'm not dead!

Friday, October 28, 2005

a halloween love story

let me tell you about my crush on haunted fafblog. it's big. first it was so big that i had to move it from its bowl into a ten-gallon terrarium, but it kept making sad bambi eyes at me so i kept giving it one more popcorn shrimp, and after a little while of things going on like that it was so much bigger that i had to move it into the bathtub. man, were my roommates ever hopping mad, but i said, "listen, roommates, i never pitched a whizzy when your parrot ate my favorite shoes/cd/chair/book or when your rotten cat peed on my favorite fuzzy orange bath mat, so suck it up; this here's my crush on haunted fafblog, and it's here to stay! you all can wash your hair in the kitchen sink, and while you're there you might think about doing some of those dishes. hmph."

WELL, today i went to check on my crush, and guess what? it told me, "joon! JOOOOOOOOOON! i'm too big for the bathtub, you have to take me to the harbor and set me free!" and i said, "but crush on haunted fafblog, i don't wanna set you free! i wanna keep you forever and ever and ever! besides, i already pissed off my roommates for you, and i'm too stubborn and bitchy to let them think they were right!" so i built a pool for my crush in the backyard, and when it gets hungry i put on my mexican wrestling mask and hold up the japanese restaurant down the street, and sometimes i make them throw in some avo-kyu maki for me, even though i shouldn't. but if it gets any bigger i really won't be able to keep it, so i need to put some distance between me and faf until after halloween. but you should check in with him, provided you aren't scared of having to feed your own monstrous amphibian crush, and maybe you can tell me how he's doing. but don't let me look, 'cause those poor sushi chefs are positively threadbare.

Labels: ,

5 Comments:

  • At 9:58 AM, Blogger Me said…

    you and faf huh? hmmm...

    WWMS?

    a radio-powered toothbrush is hawt!

     
  • At 5:53 PM, Blogger juniper pearl said…

    my guess is he'd say what he always says: "juniper who? i'm sorry, i have work to do." but that's okay. i understand that he gets busy. besides, my crush is on fafblog, not fafnir. he actually might find that kind of endearing. or nutso. i'm cool with it either way.

    yeah, that thomas edison really had it goin' on. :)

     
  • At 9:03 PM, Blogger Me said…

    i would guess he would find it endearing, because i think he's sweet. personally i think it's cute... fafblog + JP = tru luv 4eva!

     
  • At 4:57 AM, Blogger juniper pearl said…

    *sigh* sadly, no; ours is a romance that's doomed to an early grave. see, haunted fafblog only exists for a brief time, and then it goes back to being regular fafblog, which is also wonderful, but not the same. it's like being in love with the full moon. of course the moon is always fantastic, and i'm glad it's up there in the sky keeping the ocean in check and telling me when to buy advil and doing its moony thing, but sometimes it's extra fantastic, you know? and then it's gone. and that is what it sounds like when doves cry.

    you think he's sweet, but really he's just canadian.

     
  • At 6:54 AM, Blogger Me said…

    aw, sure burst my sweet bubble!!

    poor fafblog, all wet from purple rain.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home